On October 24th, as a part of Legislative Resolution 533 (LR 533), introduced by Senator Sue Crawford, Nebraska Appleseed, young adults and partners gathered at the Capitol to discuss Nebraska’s implementation of the Affordable Care Act’s new provision for Medicaid coverage to age 26 for young adults who age out of foster care. The day […]
- New report offers solutions to bring stability to Nebraska's working families
- Learn how Medicaid works for our friends, neighbors, and communities
- Children Fleeing Violence Need Compassionate Response (Photo: Reuters)
- Hard Work Should Pay. Help Raise the Minimum Wage!
- Take Action - Support Federal Immigration Reform!